Monday 1 January 2018

New: Monthly Free Tutorials for Newsletter Subscribers

UPDATE: my sunflowers tutorial is now part of a set of printable PDF flower patterns, available from my shop.

-----

Happy New Year!

I'm starting something new this year: free tutorials just for my newsletter subscribers! (Yay!)

My weekly(ish) newsletter is a chatty email from me, with my latest news (what I've been making, doing, blogging, etc) and a whole bunch of links to crafty, creative, colourful and generally interesting things I've loved lately and want to share with you guys.

I've been really enjoying writing the newsletter each week but I wanted to make it something extra special, like a fun crafty club. So, there'll be a new crafty tutorial (or embroidery pattern) to download each month... starting with a tutorial for making these sunflower brooches:

https://tinyletter.com/bugsandfishes

(I know sunflowers aren't exactly in season right now, but I thought these gloomy January days could do with a burst of yellow!).

Click here to sign up!

My first newsletter of 2018 goes out on Wednesday (Jan 3rd), and the link to the sunflowers tutorial will be included in all the newsletters I send out this month.

UPDATE: My newsletter has moved! Click here to sign up and see this month's free pattern. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

Such a good way to start a new year and the sunflowers are a sunny addition to our COLD weather. All the best for 2018!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks, Kate! I'm really excited to get started with all these patterns :)