Wednesday 7 September 2016

Cross-Stitch Brooches in Homespun Magazine

I got a lovely bit of post this week - all the way from Australia!


The September issue of Australian Homespun magazine features one of my crafty tutorials: stitching cute little cross-stitch sampler brooches.


Click here to find the free cross-stitch patterns and step by step tutorial.

It's always so nice to see my work in print, and especially exciting seeing it in a magazine being sold so very many miles away from here! Many thanks to the team at Homespun for featuring my project, and for sending me a copy of the magazine.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Gosh how exciting!! Well done you! (I just seem to get bills in the post....)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Sheila! It's always nice getting a bit of press, but especially when it's something like this. My project in a mag that's on shelves and in homes on the other side of the world = a very nice thought :)