Tuesday 4 December 2012

New Colour Trends & Lots of Bargains

One of the bundles of felt squares I sell in my shops is called "Colour Trends" as it includes shades I've selected to reflect current colour trends in fashion. The pack previously contained colours based on 2012's fashionable colours but - obviously - 2012 will be over soon!



.... mmm... lots of lovely bright colours...


Each bundle includes 20 wool blend felt squares, and comes neatly tied with ribbon. They're available from my main shop, or from my Etsy or Folksy shops.


I've also added some bargain "not quite perfect" items over in my Etsy shop...

... some packs of giant buttons, which are still awesome big buttons but which don't meet my normal quality standards when selecting stock for sale...


... and a few copies of my book, Super-Cute Felt which have small flaws (e.g. a bit of damage to the cover) so I'm selling them at £8 instead of the usual £12.99.



And I've added a whole bunch of older designs from my range (felt brooches, animal masks, flower headbands, etc) to the clearance SALE sections in all my shops...


I've got a whole bunch of new projects planned for 2013 and I need to make some space!

You can find lots of sale bargains in my Big Cartel shop, my Folksy shop and my Etsy shop - available stock varies slightly between the shops but Etsy currently has the widest selection, including lots of items under £5 (hurrah!). 

0 comments: