Sunday 16 December 2012

Festive Birds

I've finally made a start on writing my Christmas cards and wrapping some gifts and while gathering my supplies together I noticed a clear birdie theme appearing. I guess this shouldn't be too surprising as I do love birds!

The cards I'm sending this year include these Birds & Berries cards from Dee Beale...


... and Holly Birds cards from Kate Slater:


I'm wrapping gifts with some of Kate Slater's lovely Robin gift wrap...


... and some of the lush Charley Harper bird gift wrap I bought from Fred Aldous last year which isn't specifically Christmas-y but who cares! The more birdie goodness the merrier, I reckon.


(All images borrowed from the respective stores I've linked to).

P.S. If you're looking for some nice tags for your Christmas gifts, do check out the printable gift tag round-up I posted a couple of months ago - lots of lovely things, including several birds (of course).

1 comments:

Diniz Atelier said...

Parabéns, lindos trabalhos. Já estou te seguindo pra não perder nada. Qd puder venha tomar um café conosco. Bjks