Monday 15 August 2011

Festival of Quilts

I took a trip to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham last week and it was AMAZING.

So many interesting quilts, so much stitchy, textiley goodness to see and buy... and I got to meet lots of lovely crafty people including Kirsty of LovePaperFish, and Lu of Summersville whose fantastic quilt we're posing in front of in this pic:

(thanks to Kirsty for the photo)

I'll be writing a longer post about FOQ sometime soon, but in the meantime you can see lots of pics over on Kirsty's blog HERE.

4 comments:

Teasemade said...

Oh HI lovely ladies!!! wish I could have come to play, have seen some of you pics on flickr looked fabulous quilty fun.

Tumus said...

That quilt looks great! Very clever and I noticed you sporting one of your bird brooches too. Have you ever thought of putting a quilt into the show?

Christine said...

Awww look at you three! Jealous :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

I've never made a quilt in my life! :)

I'm feeling quite inspired now though...