Wednesday 30 September 2009

Business Chit Chat

This morning I went for coffee with a lovely lady from ArtsMatrix - "the skills and enterprise development agency for creative professionals in the South West" - to chat about Etsy and my website and blogging and Twitter and all sorts of other stuff that I can waffle on about for hours.

I don't know that I have much business wisdom to impart, though! haha :)

(I think the image above is from an old advert for BT's business services, maybe? It's been in one of my scrapbooks for so long I have quite forgotten where it came from, but it seemed quite appropriate for today's post)

5 comments:

Jenny S said...

Love that pic!! xo

memegalarce said...

You can teach us about business then... ^___^ a few ideas will be welcome here...

Anonymous said...

Hi there - just wanted to let you know I posted about your gift wrapping ideas on my blog: http://thegiftedblog.wordpress.com/.

Thank you so much for sharing your work - I have been inspired!

Charissa

Rhiannon said...

That is a brilliant picture - and exactly how I feel a lot of the time!
xxx

Rebekah said...

That is exactly why I should probably not start my own business!